Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Why I Came Home With Leopard Print Panties

Tonight was a night of celebration. All us College Babes got together for a late Christmas-ish party, where many exciting things happened. Firstly, our blog has it's first official follower!! Congratulations to Jaycie Leishman!!! You my dear get a gold star!! Secondly, our blog also received it's first comment!! Congrats this time to Michelle Buettner, you get a shiny smiley face. Or a high five. Your call. 


Also tonight we carried on a sacred  tradition that we have been practicing for years. This tradition originated back when we were still wee young things that all played in our high school's band together. I (Rikki) had arrived late and was already flustered, but when I opened my instrument case I was completely flabbergasted. There, laid elegantly across my instrument was a pair of bright orange panties. This was when we were all still young enough that talking about panties was greatly embarrassing, so to find some just sitting in my clarinet case was very shocking. Very shocking indeed precious...


I was pulled out of my state of shock by the sound of hysterical giggling  from behind me, coming of course from Cori and Saffron. Part of my innocence was lost that day, but a glorious tradition was born and now every Christmas we celebrate our friendship with fancy underpants. Isn't being a girl just fabulous?


We were also celebrating the return of the TV show Pretty Little Liars. A glorious work of entertainment with an amazing plot, well-rounded characters, and intense dramatic scenes. Oh wait,it doesn't have any of that! PLL is probably the biggest waste of time available on television (that's even taking trash like Jersey Shore and Bridalplasty into consideration) but it's entertaining in an inexplainable way. Kind of like that car commercial on youtube where the cat gets it's head cut off by a sunroof. 


Thanks again for reading!
Ambrosially yours,

paprika

No comments:

Post a Comment