Sunday, January 2, 2011

P-P-Paprika!

It's no secret, I really stink at introductions like this. Also, it's no secret that there are countless other blogs out there that are most certainly more educational/informative/factual though not necessarily more entertaining than the one you are currently reading. Yet here we are, amid poor introductions, pointless blogs, and idiotic humanoids of the male gender. Also radishes. So it goes.


If you have decided that you would rather read this than spill goulash (smirk)on your new galoshes(double smirk), then there are just a few things you should know about me.
  • I am a girl. A female. A woman if you will, and as such, most of what is written here will be pertaining to boys. Males. Men...if you will.
  • I suffer from Yappydevildogaphobia. The fear of chihuahuas. 
  • I have a slight fetish that involves anything or anyone that originated in Asia.
  • I adore fizzy Skittles and sour Starbursts.
  • I am currently a student at College State University along with my two pals Coriander and Saffron.
  • I currently love College State University and my two pals Coriander and Saffron.
  • I am very small. When I want to feel big I buy large clothes from the little girls section instead of extra small clothes from the juniors section.
  • I have a dog with a turtle's name and a fish with a dog's name. (don't ask, it's a really long story)
  • I am tired of writing this list.
There you have it. Me in a nutshell. Hopefully a walnut shell, it seems the roomiest.

I look forward to all of the things that writing and reading this blog will entail and remain ambrosially yours,

Paprika

No comments:

Post a Comment