Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scandal At The Corner

I made a stupid mistake that felt pretty good.

Matt and I were leaving class yesterday, but we were taking our dear sweet time about it. Which is another way of saying... we were completely alone...

All of the sudden I felt really lonely, all that I wanted was to feel close to another human being... and so.... I completely disgraced myself and  threw myself at Matt, wrapping myself around him completely kissing his neck all over.

And he put his hands on my waist and lifted me away, and said "Wow... you're amazing at what you do. I can't imagine how worth it you'd be if we save ourselves for marriage."

I guess he's one of those kissing over the alter only guys?

Then I had to hurry home and had the hardest time shoving my bicycle into my book bag, I was leaving to girls camp in a few hours. I have no idea why my ward thought it would be a good idea to have girls camp in the middle of the winter.

In the midst of packing, I was struck with peculiar fatigue and I had to lay down, and it was only then that I realized I was not at my house! I was at my grandparent's house! But I still had to sleep, and they had guest rooms. My cousin was being a brat and wouldn't let me take the nice bed though...

But I was tired.

So I washed my face in the sink in our bedroom, and all of the sudden a mini black bear just LEAPED into the sink where I was washing my face and begin splashing around! It touched it's paw to me, and my mind was filled with the thought that the bear just really wanted to get clean. It was so soft and friendly....

Soooo soft....

Sooo.... friendly......

And then I woke up. 

Yay for dreams in which I desecrate mine integrity. 

--Coriander

No comments:

Post a Comment