Tuesday, January 25, 2011

...I got better....

After some time being mopey and pathetic and junk like that, I up and got better. Don't know how I did it.

Yeah. Break ups suck. But hey. I'm going to College State University! It rocks! I have awesome roommates/BFFLOLOMGROFLTTYL!!!! and life is actually pretty good. Looking back? It stings. But yeh know, that'll probably be there for a while. But there is far too much good out there to pity myself over a breakup with a guy who was a jerk-face anyways. I've got better things to do.

And those things come in the shape of fresh meat at family home evening. It's a new semester. It never really really occurred to me that this also meant new people in my ward. Rikki and Saffron were busy studying last night, so I headed out to FHE by myself.

I don't know why I went really... they were playing volley ball. And I'm not a sports girl and our ward is SUPER competitive. I was destined to get hit in the head with the ball more than 5 times. So I hung out off court most of the time and hit things up cheerleader style.

And this got me some good attention. I met this new guy. His name is Dan. And he is foine. Yeah so I met him last night and....

You guessed it! I got myself a date.

Wow Cori? Gettin yourself a date an hour after meeting a guy? Not bad.

I'm back in the game fellas. Look out.

~Coriander

No comments:

Post a Comment