Sunday, January 2, 2011

Add some Coriander!

Hey everyone! My name is Coriander, but I prefer to go by Cori. I am 18. I guess that's all you really need to know! Mmmmk bye!


Nah for real. I'm 18, I'm going to College State University, I LOVE IT! I really like the color pink these days, but it'll probably change tomorrow. I have been skiing 3 times in my life, and this Winter we'll make it 4 times. I hate anything banana flavored, especially artificial banana. And if you like it, well I'm sorry. You are just a sad sad person. I'm above the average of average height, but that doesn't mean I'm above average height. I'm just taller than your average person. I'm trying the hardest I can to grow my hair out, but it doesn't grow. Ever. I like writing. I like reading, but not when forced to do it. I like soft acoustic music. I like having my fingernails polished. I like being in band. I like playing the piano. I'm the oldest in my family, I have a little brother and sister. I have two parents and several plants.
I love boys. I think I might be boy crazy... I don't really know. But here you are, reading my blog... and I'm gonna write about boys. I'll probably write about other things too, but you will sure get to read what I think about the guys I date and the guys I don't date. So that's me.
Oh also I don't like writing intros, so... the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment