Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sting, and not the famous singer guy

I've realized beak ups kinda suck. No matter what. It doesn't matter which end you are on, breaking, or being broken, they suck. 

Saffron's  dumped her guy... though Rikki and I might have to say that this probably was for the best.... You can do better Saffron! You WILL do better! Stay strong!

I had a kinda boyfriend. Though looking back now, it kinda makes me kinda sick to say he was even a kinda boyfriend. I guess maybe I don't have that much experience in real relationships but... 

This guy was kinda my best friend. Even before we started dating. (Oh, his name is Tim by the way...) Tim had a girlfriend when we met, and they were just not good for each other. I worked really hard to break them up. I just wanted to Tim to be happy. And lo and behold, they BROKE UP! And the next second I found my face stuck on Tim's face.

He rebounds really fast.

And he told me he loved me. So that kinda sounds like we're kinda boyfriend and girlfriend now, right? 

This lasted for just a few months. Over Christmas break I was texting him, and he kinda told me he kinda doesn't feel the same way anymore. And that was the last I've heard of him.

Break up through a text?! Really?!?!?!? 

Now looking back, I should probably have realized that the end was near. Let's look at it like this!


  • We'd never been on a date together. Except that one time I asked him to a YSA dance. But other than that, he never asked me on dates. The only time we were together is if a bunch of our friends were getting together for a movie. And then the communication was minimized to... uh... well sucking face.
  • After a break up, what do you do? Ok, well you cry for a while, but then you talk to your friends! Get some comfort! Well turns out there was a lot I didn't know about Tim. Apparently he was something of a big talker, and loooooved to tell everyone how annoying I was and how he couldn't get me to leave him alone. (Ohhhh... Ouch!) I guess I should have listened when people told me he was bad for me....
Ok, now to cut him some slack... I guess if you're secretly macking a girl who you really actually have no interest in, other than the taste of her Dr. Pepper chapstick.... if she keeps texting you and trying to find ways to spend time with you, that's pretty annoying? Right?


What I don't get is why he didn't just tell me in the first place

So here you have it guys. If you break up with a girl... don't do it through text. It stings.

And if you use a girl for several months as a NCMO, don't be surprised when she writes a nasty blog post about you. 

Dear Tim, You're stupid and your hair is dumb and your face looks dumb when you sing and you should brush your teeth more often and you're dumb and no one likes you.

The end.

(Wow, that feels pretty good.)  

Coriander

No comments:

Post a Comment