Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Don't Blink, You'll Miss It.

Oh hello there 2012. It's been...

Quite some time. Quite some time. About a year and a half. Quite some time indeed.

Coriander! Where have you been! Well. Let me tell you. The condensed version. Ready.... go.

I met a guy I sent him on a mission I waited for him on a mission I moved home with my parents to a different school for a semester he came home from his mission we dated we got engaged we stayed engaged for a few months he ran off to the military our relationship was crap he treated me like crap I felt like crap and life was crap and so I ended our engagement and sent the ring back to him and I cried and I cried and I cried for a long time I cried even when I dated him for months I knew we were going to break up and I didn't have to guts to do it until he came back his name is mr horrible not to be confused with the awesome dr horrible and I cried and started dating again and dated mr quick and then dated mr tall and neither of them were right and I'll talk about them later because they're funny stories but it wasn't right and I decided that love for me wasn't right and that I went through a failed engagement and no one would love me and I wouldn't find that connection with anyone else which is crap because he treated me like crap and I felt like crap but he knew me and I knew him and I didn't think I'd find that again and love didn't exist and blah blah blah blah... then my dad said "Hey Coriander I know a guy you should look him up" and I said ok and I did then he asked me on a date then another date then another date and his name is mr everything and we dated lots and I moved out of my parents house and back to my favorite school, college state university, again, and now I'm here and he's at a different school but we still date and we date a lot and he is my everything and more he is mr everything and I can't imagine life without him.

The end.

Coriander

No comments:

Post a Comment